Bible College in Africa
with Practical Experience in the Supernatural
Be a part of a Bible College in Uganda where graduates receive a Diploma and will be equipped in supernatural ministry for third world missions as well as missions in your own country.
You will attend regular classes, at the Campus outside of Kampala with other students in Biblical courses, as well as practical experience in the following:
- Gain practical supernatural experience in healing, spiritual warfare, prophecy, miracles, signs and wonders
- Be trained by highly experienced and anointed apostle, pastors, teachers, missionaries, evangelists, and church planters
- Attend lectures about supernatural signs and wonders, miracles and healing
- Conduct outdoor evangelistic and open-air Gospel healing crusades
- Revival services and miracles
- Visit tribal and village churches
- Hospital and prison to heal and deliver
- Train with leaders in the streets of Kampala, Magamaga, Jinja Town and surrounding region
- Attend leadership conference on the supernatural
- Build relationships with the poor and needy
- Fellowship with other pastors and church leaders
- Be practically prepared for the challenges faced in third-world nations to equip you on your destiny with God
Paul said to fully preach the Word of God, there needs to be mighty signs and wonders.
“in mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God, so that from Jerusalem and round about to Illyricum I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.” Romans 15:19
Paul ran into people who were poisoning minds in Iconium. What did he do? They decided to stay a long time to fix the problem. How was the problem fixed? Speaking boldly in the Lord, Who bared witness to what they were saying with signs and wonders.
“Now it happened in Iconium that they went together to the synagogue of the Jews, and so spoke that a great multitude both of the Jews and of the Greeks believed. But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles and poisoned their minds against the brethren. Therefore they stayed there a long time, speaking boldly in the Lord, who was bearing witness to the word of His grace, granting signs and wonders to be done by their hands.” Acts 14:1-3
Missionaries, evangelists, pastors, leaders… every Christian, need to fully preach the Gospel with signs and wonders. It’s a requirement, not a request nor a suggestion.
Learn Supernatural Signs and Wonders
Accommodations, transportation, and food, are not included with tuition and are the responsibility and expense of each student. We can help you set up accommodations in advance of your arrival.
Leaders need to know how to operate in the supernatural
Paul tells the Ephesians in 6:12 that “…we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” or “in heavenly realms” as other versions translate.
Next enrollment is for the September 2017 semester.
Please contact us regarding tuition fees and other information on class curriculum and costs of accommodations and other expenses you would experience. Of course these expenses would be considerably less than going to Bible College in any Western countries. Also, Western countries won’t provide you with the practical supernatural training as part of the curriculum.
Graduation Diploma from the Bible School Africa will be issued upon passing completion of all courses in all semesters.
Questions about College registration can be sent to us through the CONTACT page.
We will look forward to hearing from you.
With blessings and much love in Jesus,
Africa Director Charles Mpagi and team
Bishop Al and Rhoda Collins
Director Charles Mpagi
*Director of Bible College
*Pastor for over 20 years in Jinja Town
*Missionary and evangelist for over 20 years into multiple countries
*Planted and built over 25 training centers in three countries
*Equipped numerous leaders over 20 years
*Oversees numerous leaders and churches
*National leadership conference organizer and main leader